Dopple event is finished and it's time for something new. Kikuryou's students and teachers are being sent to a rural farming community in Kagoshima Prefecture, Kyushu! Get your work boots and gloves ready and bring your Tiger Balm, folks. Teachers and students will go on an all-expenses-paid work-study trip to participate in a week long biology education course sponsored by the government. Students and teachers will be taken to work on farms and catch fish to learn about food. At night they will stay in a hot-spring country inn. The kids have to do each activity in pairs, so if you want CR with a certain someone, you can say they were paired together by drawing names. Pairs can be any grade together or even student-teacher if you really want. You can have the different partners for different events. Accommodations can be in twos or fours or whatever you want, boys and girls separate. You can choose to have your character participate in threads with prompts. Activities they will do include: --Going out as a team on a small fishing boat to catch skipjack tuna with poles. A storm will be coming in. --Planting, weeding, or harvesting together as a team. Chief crops are mustard flowers, tangerines, grapes, honey. --Cooking contest with a partner ($100/¥10000 prize) --Caring for wee baby free-range Kagoshima Black Piglets including bottle-feeding, bathing, petting, racing, and playing. --Turtle Patrol: a trip to Yakushima beach at night to document endangered loggerhead turtles laying eggs, help tag and measure turtles, and count turtles, nests, and eggs being laid. Free time on night beach afterwards. --Visiting Yakushima, a primeval wild rain forest preserve with trees older than 2000 years. Home to ancient species of weasels, yaku macaque, and sika deer. Nice beaches there. --gigantic sushi eating contest (vegetarian available) (prize is a fancy dinner for two that can be used in Kikuryou) --Getting into randy shenanigans Bathing and sleeping at a cozy traditional Japanese inn. Haunted? Up to you --OR????? DO WHAT INTERESTS YOU. ANYTJING GOES. YOUR IDEAS HERE. I ask that if you join threads that you check back and tag in a timely manner to prevent a pileup of back tagging all the events ok? This event lasts one month at the most and then we are moving on to new things! Also please remember: if you are no longer feeling your old character, you are totally welcome to change what you need to, give them powers, do a new character, whatever you want! Questions? Plotting? Come chat with us on Skype in the game chat or ask here!
Welcome to Ghost*Sugar 2.0
1. Biggest rule: This is now a no-pressure plotty musebox comm for fun times to blow off stress. No drama, guilt, or grief about tagging. Ain't nobody got time for that. Everybody has a grownup life now and we all get it. Just have fun with your characters and do all the things you want. Even the NSFW or multiple timelines or AU's is fine with me. Let's just be cool with each other.
2. You can retcon anything you need to, or "soft reset" or change aspects of your character that you're just not feeling anymore. Feel free to share new profiles or changes or whatnot on this comm.
3. We will be doing a time-skip to the beginning of the new school year (April 1st). That means you can promote your kid to the next grade up. If your character was a 3rd year student, feel free to just keep them at 3rd year if you wanted.
4. Everybody is a mod now. It's a collaboration and we all have an equal amount of authority here. You can do whatever you want with the comms and posts.
5. No posts on your individual journal, too much work with friending everybody. If you are posting with your character on the school internet/network, you can post in main comm and tag it #network.
Did I miss anything? OK, it's your turn. Are you down with this? Tell us what you want us to know about what you have been up to, what you want to plot, whatever. Let's party. We are kicking around the idea of having the teachers in a bar playing a drinking game for the first post. Anything else?
BTW you can now buy G*S merchandise.